We are happy to accept returns of goods that are faulty or damaged, so long as they are accompanied by a fully completed Scottech Return Merchandise (RMA) Form. A printable copy of our RMA form can be found at the bottom of this web page. Please do not hesitate to Contact Us if you have any problems with any of our equipment. Our standard warranty covers manufacturing faults.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Prices are ex-stock, inclusive of GST and subject to change without notice.
2. Equipment valued in excess of $100 will be invoiced at the time of supply with any backorder equipment being invoiced as the equipment becomes available.
3. A discretionary re-stocking charge of 10% may be made for equipment correctly supplied but later returned for credit.
4. Invoices are payable within 30 days of issue unless otherwise agreed by Scottech.
Payment is accepted by $NZ Cash, Cheque, Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard), Internet Deposit or Direct Credit to our bank account. We will email you bank account details if an Internet Deposit or Direct Credit bank deposit is the method of payment.
5. Accounts in arrears beyond 30 days may be charged interest at 2.5% per month.
6. Risk in the equipment passes to the purchaser at the date of supply, with ownership remaining with Scottech until payment has been made in full.
7. All orders will be despatched by courier unless we are advised otherwise at the time.
Equipment is covered against manufacturing faults in components and workmanship under normal use and service.
The obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing (at manufacturers option) products that have been returned prepaid to the factory. This warranty does not apply to components that have been modified, misused, accidents of nature or damage during shipping.
This warranty and obligations hereunder is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of suitability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Scottech, or its suppliers, will not be liable for any consequential damages caused by the failure of Scottech's equipment.